Sep 2, 2013
On Monday, September 02, 2013 by Milky Santiago in collection ph, fun day, graftobian, i love my job, mags, Makeup Artist, Milky Santiago, portfolio update, Test shoot, urban decay
Showing you some BTS shots of my recent photoshoot.
Really some coz I only have 2 photos to show.:)
Just a sneak peak. I'l have to complete photos soon.
So happy I was able to work again with my good friend photographer.
It's really nice working with you. Check his portfolio and see how good he is.
I did may own makeup here.
I'm not really the model for this shoot.
However my friend asked me to be his model also.
Call this "walang kasawa sawa" lol
Thanks for my model "Chelle" for giving me this skirt.
Really really liked it.
Search
Popular Posts
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
-
This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.

.jpg)