May 2, 2014
On Friday, May 02, 2014 by Milky Santiago in Beauty Product, colour collection, contest, giveaway, Makeup Addict, makeup kit, sample room
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i always bagged the prizes. If you are reading my blog you may have seen some of the products I won thru joining online giveaway contest and this is my second time to win at sample room's giveaway contest. This time it's a makeup kit from colour collection.
Here's a screenshot of my entry. I used Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick in Temptress.
And here's the prizes I got. A makeup kit from colour collection which includes a super cute kikay kit pouch in clear with a pink pouch inside. See the photo below.
Colour collection whitening BB Cream
Colour collection ultimate wear blush on
Colour collection ultimate wear foundation
Colour collection lip therapy
waterproof liquid eyeliner
Colour collection ultimate wear lipstick in temptress, queen bee, bellissima, head turner & angelic
I can't wait to try these. Stay tune for the review of each of the products.
Social Media:
Website: http://tupperwarebrands.ph/
Facebook: Tupperware PH
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tupperwareph
Instagram: @tupperwarebrandsmanila @colourcollection
Facebook: Tupperware PH
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tupperwareph
Instagram: @tupperwarebrandsmanila @colourcollection
Please check sample room for the latest products that you may try for free.
Website: http://sampleroom.ph
Facebook: Sampleroom Ph
Twitter:https://twitter.com/sampleroomph
Instagram: @sampleroomph
Search
Popular Posts
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
-
This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.








