Oct 27, 2013
I'm surely gonna miss this place. I stayed here for almost 10 months.
I have to leave this place because I'm also leaving my job.
Well this is life. Sometimes you have to leave and move out for the better.
Moving on to my outfit, Here's what I'm wearing;
Tank Top: Forever21
Long Sleeves : Terranova
Shorts: Vintage
Shoes: Mags
Watch: Anne Klein
Search
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
My day to evening makeup look.I attended a two Christmas Party yesterday. One is for the Company Union party and the other one is for our...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
-
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist. I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it! Also t...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.