Aug 19, 2013
On Monday, August 19, 2013 by Milky Santiago in eyeshadow, Hd Makeup, Makeup Artist, Milky Santiago, urban decay
Because of the bad weather and the floods everywhere,
Bank operation where I work is suspended for today.
So it means I have nothing to do today at home.
And i think of blogging my recent daytime makeup
look I did 2 weeks ago. Just. My everyday look.
I'l be focusing on what eyeshadow I used on this look.
It's actually one shade only from the feminine pallette
limited edition from Urban Decay.
Take a closer look on the eyeshadow pallet i used on my look below.
See how this eyeshadow pallet brightens my eyes?
It's like a no makeup makeup look.
It is really good for an everyday use.
By the way I only used my finger tip in applying the eyeshadow
coz I'm in a hurry. You can always use your finger and
will have a well blended result just like when you used
an eyeshadow brush.
How do you guys like it?
Search
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
So here is where I spent my whole night alone while waiting for my friend Jarvin to come in the morning. Isn't my room is so lovely? I c...
-
My day to evening makeup look.I attended a two Christmas Party yesterday. One is for the Company Union party and the other one is for our...
-
Being a makeup artist has an advantage of playing around and trying out different makeup products from different brands. Since then I...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.




