Mar 4, 2014
On Tuesday, March 04, 2014 by Milky Santiago in hair and makeup artist makati, hair and makeup artist manila, makeup artist makati, makeup artist manila, makeup artist philippines, makeupbymilky, Milky Santiago, milkysantiago makeup artistry
This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next day. How lucky I am to do her makeup. She probably loved my first work thus she booked me again. At first I was nervous that what if she didn't like it? But after finishing the total looked. i saw her happy face thanking and saying she loved it! Oh! What a relief.
She even sent me a message thru viber saying the makeup is still fabulous after 7 hours. So glad i made her loved my work. Having a happy client is the reason why i would never get tired of doing makeup. This is my dream job and i will always keep on doing the best. Thank you Maradona Pasco and Mark Pasco for the trust. Oh, btw she booked me already for her June event. :) See you the soonest.
Search
Popular Posts
-
My day to evening makeup look.I attended a two Christmas Party yesterday. One is for the Company Union party and the other one is for our...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
-
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist. I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it! Also t...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.


