Aug 3, 2013
On Saturday, August 03, 2013 by Milky Santiago in Daytime makeup, fanny serrano, graftobian, Makeup Artist, maybelline, milky santiago makeup artistry, rcma, urban decay
Everyday makeup should not be that loud.
You don't want people looking at you wondering if you are supposed to be
Partying in the morning. Lol.
Just put a very light makeup and you are ready to go.
So here's how i look everyday.:)
Search
Popular Posts
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
My day to evening makeup look.I attended a two Christmas Party yesterday. One is for the Company Union party and the other one is for our...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
-
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist. I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it! Also t...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.
