Aug 3, 2013
On Saturday, August 03, 2013 by Milky Santiago in Coco Rocha inspired makeup, Makeup Artist, mangokidsandco, milky santiago makeup artistry, super fan
Yeah, I'm a super fan of Coco Rocha. What can I say? She's so stunning!
And because I'm not that tall like her I think I can still be like her even just by doing the same makeup she wears. (Asa) hahaha. So here is my Coco Rocha Inspired Makeup. Hope you guys like it. :)
Sorry for the messy background here. :)
Products used:
Rcma warm #2 foundation
Sigma paris for the black eyeshadow
Nyx for the white eyeshadow
Nyx eye base
Maybelline gel eyeliner & mascara
Seush Falsies
Sleek contour blush
Victoria secret lip liner
Dress from @mangokidsandco instagram
Search
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
-
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist. I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it! Also t...
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.





