Aug 3, 2013
On Saturday, August 03, 2013 by Milky Santiago
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist.
I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it!
Also to our so patient teachers, Sir Jeave & Ms. Steph. Thank you for all the knowledge you shared
not only about makeup but about real life. Without your constructive criticism i couldn't be this confident about my talent. Thank God for blessing me this talent. To my family, friends, and colleagues I thank you for the support.
Search
Popular Posts
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
-
This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.

