Jun 10, 2013
On Monday, June 10, 2013 by Milky Santiago in Bench, Forever21, Lacoste, ootd, Summer2013, Sunbathing, vaseline, Yrys
Sunbathing isn't my favorite thing to do while on the beach. I love water sports so much than spending my time laying on the bench under the big umbrella. It feels too sticky and hot for me.
Before anything else, don't you ever forget to put some protection on your skin because direct sunlight will damage your skin. You wouldn't like to have sunburn and uneven tanned skin after sunbathing. With that, I tried Vaseline Healthy White SPF24. I find this very useful and trusted. I didn't get uneven skin toned after spending almost 30 mins under the sun. It also didn't give me the sticky feeling after sweating. A must have this summer. How i wish we have a never ending summer season.
Feeling much that I'm a model of this Vaseline Healthy White SPF24
What I wear: Sunnies from Lacoste, Brassiere from Bench, Tank top from Forever21, Skirt from Yrys, Sunscreen from Vaseline
Search
Popular Posts
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
-
This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.


