Jun 3, 2013
On Monday, June 03, 2013 by Milky Santiago
It's been a long time since i updated my blog. I've been struggling updating this not because of my busy schedule but because of having a super duper slow internet connection. Thanks to Smart Bro for my super duper fast internet connection now. :)
So this is my late post all about, I had this fun shoot with my photographer friend. This so called fun shoot is 2 years in the making. hahaha. Finally we did it. Thank you Rj Remulla for having me as your model. I had fun doing this photoshoot because the concept was kinda new to me.
Fyi, I did my makeup here. (hihihi..kilig much.)
And oh, I also styled myself. So here is the list of what and where I get my outfit.
- Scarf from The Landmark, Tank Top from Forever21, Skirt I designed, Flats from Tutumshop, Bangles & Ring from my cousin. Makeup from Victoria Secret
Search
Popular Posts
-
Lazy sunday it is. Can't think of what to do so i decided to play with my makeup. Don't have a peg for this makeup look, i just c...
-
My friend posted a photo on facebook while picking blueberries and I kinda felt ecstatic like a kid to experience that in real life. I onl...
-
My day to evening makeup look.I attended a two Christmas Party yesterday. One is for the Company Union party and the other one is for our...
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Section the hair into two...
-
When the sun shows up put on your shoes, go out and enjoy the weather. Hiking is the usual outdoor activity to do here in Norway. I'm...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.