Aug 23, 2012
On Thursday, August 23, 2012 by Milky Santiago
This property is for sale. If you are looking for an investment this is the right property to buy. Reserve now.
For more details. You may contact: 09175695177
Email: milkysantiago@yahoo.com.ph
Here are the photos i took from our tripping last long weekend.
UNITS HERE ARE AVAILABLE
View from the room we stayed
View from the room we stayed
1st swimming pool (4ft)
UNITS HERE ARE AVAILABLE
Bathroom
Closet
Living Area
Veranda (view is fronting the beach and pool)
Bed (im on the other bed while taking this photo)
Here is the 2nd swimming pool but it's empty when we visited the place. (4ft-5ft)
Search
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
-
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist. I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it! Also t...
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.