Jul 29, 2012
On Sunday, July 29, 2012 by Milky Santiago in ootd
Friday night and I decided to meet my high school friend. My outfit looks very dentist like.( hahaha)
It's actually what I'm wearing at work because I don't have much time to think of what to wear since my friend is already waiting me in our meeting place so i just decided to change pants and remained the top I'm wearing in the office. And i came out with this outfit. (madaliang palit).
Hype this Look http://lookbook.nu/look/3809049-THE-DENTIST-LOOK
Top -Vintage from Ukay-Ukay, Jacket - MANGO http://shop.mango.com/home, Shorts - The Landmark, Flats-POSH https://www.facebook.com/poshpocketshoes
Search
Popular Posts
-
So here is where I spent my whole night alone while waiting for my friend Jarvin to come in the morning. Isn't my room is so lovely? I c...
-
My day to evening makeup look.I attended a two Christmas Party yesterday. One is for the Company Union party and the other one is for our...
-
Sunbathing isn't my favorite thing to do while on the beach. I love water sports so much than spending my time laying on the bench under...
-
Who wouldn't want to have all of these for free and let it try first before buying? Well i guess all of us would love to. Guess wh...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.
