Jun 22, 2012
On Friday, June 22, 2012 by Milky Santiago in ootd
Stolen Shot
Jumsuit from The Landmark, Wedge from Shoebox, Bag from Mango.
Feeling young.
It's my rest day so Jarvin and I decided to go to Greenbelt. We just took pictures of each other and picture of strangers too which we love to do as always. Thank you Jarvin for this awesome shots. (pwede ng photog, char!) If you will notice I'm just wearing a simple jumpsuit because i wanna be comfortable when I go out just like this. I paired it with wedge because i know we are going to walk the entire day. Best thing to wear when malling so you're feet won't suffer a lot.
Search
Popular Posts
-
So here is where I spent my whole night alone while waiting for my friend Jarvin to come in the morning. Isn't my room is so lovely? I c...
-
My day to evening makeup look.I attended a two Christmas Party yesterday. One is for the Company Union party and the other one is for our...
-
Sunbathing isn't my favorite thing to do while on the beach. I love water sports so much than spending my time laying on the bench under...
-
Who wouldn't want to have all of these for free and let it try first before buying? Well i guess all of us would love to. Guess wh...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.

