Apr 22, 2011
On Friday, April 22, 2011 by Milky Santiago

Summer? beaches are everywhere. I don't have to think of what to do this summer. The problem is how am i going to enjoy the beaches when i don't have time..haizt...
I don't wanna miss beaches anyway, so i'm posting some beach photos taken @ Behia Magallanes Sorsogon, one of my hometown...I'm gonna be there soon...:) even summer ends....
Search
Popular Posts
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
-
This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.