Feb 22, 2020
On Saturday, February 22, 2020 by Milky Santiago
Last May 2, 2019 we got married here in Norway in a civil wedding ceremony.
As we all know, everything here in Norway is expensive hence I have to DIY everything including our wedding photos.
So how i took this photo? I used my Fujifilm XT1 with 35mm 1.4 lens and a tripod ofcourse. Also my phone as my remote control shutter using the fujifilm app. I do some minimal editing using lightroom classic cc. I am glad that I saved a lot of money from refraining to hire a professional photographer. :) So here are some of the photos I took.
Search
Popular Posts
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
-
This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.