Apr 17, 2014
On Thursday, April 17, 2014 by Milky Santiago in celebrity makeup artist, high fashion designer, makeup artist manila, milky santiago makeup artistry, super model

Let me share to you our BTS takes of one of my favorite shoot we've done. Me together with my team, never feel tired after the entire shoot. The photos below can tell. :) See our happy faces? You can never tell we'd just finished shooting our model Sam Ajdani because we didn't look tired at all. This is why i love my job. When you really love what you're doing you will never feel tired doing it. Big hugs to you guys. We are the awesomest! Love u tons.
Photographer: Ernest John Tamana
Model: Sam Ajdani
Designer: John Ablaza
Hair&Makeup Artist: Yours Truly
Search
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
-
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist. I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it! Also t...
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.





