Jan 21, 2014
On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 by Milky Santiago in BB Cream, Beauty Product, BeautyProduct, Colour Collection BB Cream, Makeup Addict, Makeup Review
A BB Cream with 8 skin benefits. Targets wrinkles, fine lines and age spots to reveal a younger-looking, radiant complexion. Contains CoQ10 & Green Tea Extract
8 SKIN BENEFITS
- Slows down skin’s aging process
- Protects skin from UV rays
- Helps minimize wrinkles
- Softens and hydrates dry skin
- Promotes cell renewal
- Reduces pigmentation
- Retain moistures
- Aids in improving skin elasticity
This product doesn't suit to my skin because i have a yellow undertone and this has a pinkish tone. It will actually better if you can make something like this but will compliment the yellow undertone. I like the glow that it creates to my skin after applying it but then since i am morena it looks whiter on me. That is the effect when you apply a product that has a pinkish tone to the skin with yellow undertone. So i would recommend this to those who have a pink undertone because for sure it will gives the complete coverage and glow to your skin. Nevertheless i like that it has full coverage and keeps my face looked fresh the whole day.
Search
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
-
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist. I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it! Also t...
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.
