Nov 29, 2013
On Friday, November 29, 2013 by Milky Santiago in Aware, Aware Shoot, Brilliante Mendoza, Director, Hiv awareness campaign, Jose Javier Reyes, Makeup Artist, Milky Santiago, milky santiago makeup artistry
Caught on Act grooming Sir Brilliante Mendoza
Time for a fan shot
Seriously grooming Direk Jose Javier Reyes
Can't hide my excitement that i finally groomed this famous director.
I can't hide my happiness for having this opportunity!
Well i just did the grooming for this 2 famous movie director
In the Philippine Cinema. Yay! So happy!
Thank you for giving me this once in a lifetime chance.
This is a huge achievement as a makeup artist.:)
We're actually doing an HIV awareness campaign.
Can't wait to see the final product of this shoot.
And I'm so proud that I am a part of this advocacy.
Thank you for trusting me.
It's so nice working with you guys.
Search
Popular Posts
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
-
This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.



