Aug 9, 2013
On Friday, August 09, 2013 by Milky Santiago in charm brushes, graftobian, i love black and white, Makeup Artist, maybelline, Milky Santiago, prism eyebrow pencil, rcma, sigma, sleek, Smokey eyes, urban decay
Practice practice on a Holiday and I came up with this look.
Can't help but to love smokey eyes.
I'm so ready to party. But no, it's my restday,
so I prefer to stay at home and sleep. Yeah I fell asleep with my
makeup on for 2 hours. And when I wake up, I took this
photos. Amazing makeup products because it still looked good
after sleeping. Well what can I say, the longer I wear this makeup
the better the result is.
Apology for the not so good quality of picture.
I only used my ipad for taking these photos.
Hope you guys like it.
Search
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
-
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist. I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it! Also t...
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.



