Jan 3, 2013
On Thursday, January 03, 2013 by Milky Santiago in ootd
| Shoes from MAGS |
| Sunnies from LACOSTE |
| Gold cuff from GIRL SHOPPE, Flats from GRENDHA |
| Envelope Bag gift from my lovely Tita. (didn't know where did she get this) Hype this on LOOKBOOK |
It's my father's birthday when Me, Sisters & Mom decided to go to La Virginia Resort in Batangas where he work. He's expecting us but still he was surprised. I decided to wear this dress for lunch since the weather is too hot to handle. lol. This dress is to comfy & designed for this kind of weather so i wont sweat the whole day. I love how my accessories accentuate my look. They looked like they were meant for each other. I made sure to have flats with me because i know we're going to walk a lot. It's always good to bring flats so your feet would not die from walking with high heels. So what do you think with my look?
Search
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
-
Yey! I can now claimed that I am a certified makeup artist. I would like to congratulate all of my batch mate. Finally! We made it! Also t...
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.