Jul 6, 2014
On Sunday, July 06, 2014 by Milky Santiago in Bridal hair tutorial, simple twist updo hair tutorial, suesh, tutorial, updo

| 1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. |
| 2. Section the hair into two and then secure it with a rubber band. |
![]() |
| This is how the finished product should look like. Products Used: Doll head from: hd makeupacademy Blower: Valera Professional Bobby pins: suesh ph |
Search
Popular Posts
-
So I met these two Filipina (Jean and Jeannie) with kids here in Stord who eventually became my friends and invited me to their house to h...
-
My friend posted a photo on facebook while picking blueberries and I kinda felt ecstatic like a kid to experience that in real life. I onl...
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Section the hair into two...
-
As you will notice, I've been very active the past few days doing yoga, crossfit and gym exercises. I'm not doing this to lose weig...
-
Because of the bad weather and the floods everywhere, Bank operation where I work is suspended for today. So it means I have nothing t...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.
