Jun 22, 2014
On Sunday, June 22, 2014 by Milky Santiago in affordable eyeshadow, Beauty Product, enhance cosmetics review, eyeshadow, makeup product
I so love giveaways! Specially when I always got lucky to win the product, just like this. I won this from Camile Co's giveaway. One of the fashion blogger I'm following in all her social media's account because I'm a fan. Thank you for picking me as one of your winner. Also thank you to Enhance Cosmetics for supporting Camile Co's giveaway.
Here is the enhance cosmetics 80 color eyeshadow pallet in marquee. I love their packaging. It's light and and not so big to bring anytime I have makeup gig.
| W/O EYESHADOW PRIMER |
| My sister channeling this Enhance Cosmetics Eyeshadow. Thank you for your patience and for being game. (haha) WHERE TO BUY: Enhance Cosmetics Instagram Account PRICE: P700 only PROS: Lightweight packaging So many colors to play with Very much affordable CONS: Not highly pigmented WILL I BUY THIS? Yes because it has all the colors I need and I love their packaging. I recommend this to every makeup junkie and to everyone who's starting to learn makeup as it's affordable and you'll have many colors to practice with. |
Search
Popular Posts
-
1. Blow dry the hair to create volume and to keep it shiny. 2. Tie the hair of to the the middle/below temple as seen on the photo. ...
-
This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next...
-
I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that will suit to my oily skin and while walking around watsons this BYS matte founda...
-
I always consider myself the lucky one. :) It's because whenever i joined the contest or giveaways online specially on instagram i ...
-
1. Gather all the hair up to the crown and pony tail it sideways as seen in above photo. It's up to you wether you want it on the right ...
milkysantiago. Powered by Blogger.
